Currently In Stock
1 Matches Found
Recognising our longstanding quality and expertise in the pre-owned watch sector, Cartier has appointed Watchfinder & Co. as one of their first ever official pre-owned watch partners.
Every single one of our Cartier watches* has been meticulously inspected, authenticated and prepared by our trusted team of expert watchmakers and now comes with a 24-month Cartier warranty as standard.
*Please see our FAQs for details
Cartier Tank Anglaise WT100015
- Year 2014
|Papers:||Yes||The original warranty certification issued with a watch.|
|Warranty:||24 months||This watch comes with a 24-month Cartier International Official Pre-Owned Warranty.|
|Case size:||22.7 MM|
|Case material:||White Gold set with Diamonds|
|Movement:||Quartz||A mechanical watch is powered by a spring. Manual mechanical watches must be hand wound. Automatic watches are also mechanical, and are wound by a weight that spins with the wearer's movements. A quartz watch is battery powered and extremely accurate.|
|Bracelet material:||Alligator - Black|
|Dial type:||Silver Roman Numeral|
|Water resistance:||30 metres|
|Location:||Call to view||Call to view at one of our locations. You will need to bring photographic ID in order to view this watch.|
Expertly Prepared By Watchfinder
It’s more than the work of a moment to make a watch ready for Watchfinder. Find out just how much goes on behind the scenes to prepare your next watch for you.Discover more
Discover more about selling your watch
Selling your watch to Watchfinder couldn't be more simple and straightforward. We offer highly competitive quotes, as well as a quick and hassle-free service.Get Started
The Watch Magazine
To get an approximate idea of what a watch will look like on you, you’ll need to measure your wrist. Using a ruler, measure the distance from one side of your wrist to the other in centimetres as shown in the illustration.
This watch comes with a 24-month Cartier International Official Pre-Owned Warranty. Should your watch stop working properly within this period, you can contact Watchfinder, a Cartier Boutique, a Cartier authorized retailer or Cartier authorised aftersales centre, presenting your warranty card.
You can return it for inspection and diagnosis, and if the fault is covered by the warranty, it will be repaired free of charge. Please note the warranty covers manufacturing and mechanical defects only.
See our FAQs for more information. Terms & Conditions apply
The watchmakers in our manufacturer-certified service centre are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure that every single watch is genuine. Nothing is left to chance, with watches being inspected at high magnification both outside and in.
The premium pre-owned watch experience starts with us. Find out how we authenticate, inspect, restore and service every item.
- This watch has not been worn and has no signs of wear & tear
- Manufacturer stickers and seals may be present
- Minimal signs of wear & tear, with only very faint handling marks to the case and bracelet, no dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no imperfections or chips
- Few signs of wear & tear, with light scratches to the case and bracelet and no visible dents
- May have been lightly polished
- Crystal has no chips, but may have a minor imperfection
- Has some age-related wear, with minor scratches or small dents to the case & strap possible
- Is likely to have been polished
- Crystal may have a small chip or imperfection
- Has significant age-related wear with obvious scratches and dents
- Has been polished to bring to best possible standard
- Crystal is chipped in multiple locations and/or has other imperfections
- This watch is an older model and due to its age, we may not have polished it to retain its original characteristics as far as possible. Work may have been carried out by previous owners.
Found a watch cheaper elsewhere? Tell us about it and we’ll beat it.*
*Please view our Terms and conditions for further information
We have hand selected a network of authorised distributors who are as passionate about watches as we are. If you would like us to assist you in finding this watch please enter your details below.
Watchfinder is proud to be an official Cartier Certified Service Centre. Our 4,000 sq ft service centre is staffed with manufacturer certified watchmakers, who use brand approved tools and machinery to ensure every Watchfinder watch meets the exacting standards of the manufacturer.